2007年2月10日土曜日

Who am I...?

Hi there. As I breifly introduced myself on the website, I am a PhD (doctor of philosophy) student at Griffirh University. My research topic is "Workplace Management". Basically I am studying how cost/performance -effectively people can manage their workplace. I have just submitted a draft for a conference in Melbourne. It is about "5S": a Japanese management concept embedded in the Japanese society for a long time.

I am also working at the university as a tutor. My courses teaching are: (a) Quality Management; (b) Business Communications; and (c) Organisational Change & Development. Perhaps I will teach (d) Operations Management, this semester. Teaching is interesting but sometimes hard to manage in terms of teaching in English.

From time to time, I will write in English here. Hope you can enjoy reading and learn how I deal with logical structure, simple language, precise expressions and meaningful sentences.

0 件のコメント: